February 9, 2012

It's Marni time!

No comments:
 

In one of the very first post I wrote, the second one I guess, I talked about the limited and a little bit unconventional collection The Very Best of Versace for H&M, leaving you with a question: who will be the next big stylist ready to reach the great mass?

Now I can give you the answer ( that for the record has been announced by the end of last year ) and much more: this time the choice fell on Consuelo Castiglioni's fashion house Marni.



If I had to describe her works with just three words I'd say nontrivial, you never know which combination of colors and fabrics will be proposed, refined, thanks to their ever new geometric prints and eventually funny!

As you may understand I really like them, above all for their shapes that are structured on the body. The project involves the contribution of talented director Sofia Coppola, who shot this escapist video commercial in  Marrakech, a full dream team!

If you are curious look at the video and the backstage scenes, if you find something of your taste you just need to wait until March 8th. I'll be there too.                                                               
                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                  *kisses*
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff