February 7, 2012

All the Numbers of the new Prada Store

No comments:
 



Let me introduce this new post mentioning a series of numbers: 9:15, -3, 270, 2. Am I going crazy? Not yet (I hope so).

This morning my freelance reporter alter ego made me get up early and reach University one hour in advance because there was a task to accomplish: record the opening of the new Prada store in the city center.

Obviously it wasn't open yet, it was 9:15 a.m., there was just me, some street sweepers and a couple of sleepy passers-by and, if I forgot to mention, the temperature was -3 degrees Celsius (frozen snow was falling down).

Anyway I took some pictures and looked at the newcomer, there was a cd store before: the building is classic and the frontage of the shop respects its sobriety alternating showcases that seem to frame the clothes on display. 270 mq distributed on two floors designed by Roberto Baciocchi, which, to me, gave a measured but sophisticated touch. Not to forget, at the opening Prada as also renewed its partnership with the FAI, undertaking the redevelopment of Santa Giustina Abbey of Padua. Have a nice tour!

                                                                                                                                              *kisses*
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff